Este artículo tiene:
Plugins are add-ons through which you can maximize the potential of the website created in WordPress, offering visitors a better experience when visiting the website. In this article, I compile the best plugins for WordPress.Go to Envato Market
Free WordPress plugins
- WooCommerce. Designed to create online stores, in Spain 39% of e-commerce use this free plugin.
- Contact Form 7. Plugin designed to create contact forms, easy and simple to use and, in addition, totally free.
- Akismet. Anti-spam plugin designed to detect and send to a folder any comment likely to be spam. After verification, it can be published or deleted.
You may also enjoy these 10 Free Plugins to add animations or effects on WordPress.
Plugins WordPress English
- bbPress. Add-on that allows to integrate a Spanish forum in a website.
- Jetpack. Tools for web traffic analysis, to optimize SEO and for social networks, all in one plugin. Free, with some paid services.
- My library. Curious plugin that allows you to add the best books related to the theme of an article.
Must-have wordpress plugins
- Yoast SEO. The best plugin to optimize the internal SEO settings of a website developed on WordPress. There is both free and paid version.
- Smush.It. This add-on is designed to reduce the weight of images of a website by up to 50%. It can be used for free, but with a limited number of images or pay for use.
- Visual Composer. Paid plugin, but it is really useful, as it allows you to design and layout the contents of a website in a simple and fast way. Its price, just over 30 euros.
The best widgets for WordPress
- Sticky Header. By using this widget you can create a horizontal bar that remains fixed in the header of the blog. A menu and a logo can be associated to this horizontal bar. An ideal widget to improve navigability.
- Popular Bar Posts Widget. Really attractive widget, which allows you to place the most popular articles of a blog in the sidebar. Its cost is 6 euros.
- nRelate Flyout: Creates an animated box on the page, which serves both to display advertising and to display posts related to the article being read.
- Starbox: Allows you to add at the beginning or end of an article a small box with the author’s image and details.
- Sumome. A really complete plugin oriented both to share articles and images in different social networks and to increase the followers of a blog or website.
- Disqus Comment System. This plugin, in addition to allowing users to comment on content using their favorite profile on social networks, significantly improves both the visibility of the website and the management of comments.
- Click to Tweet. Highly recommended plugin, which allows creators to highlight parts of their articles for users to share on their Twitter accounts with a simple click.
- Easy Social Icons. It allows you to add social network icons to any widget or page of a website to facilitate communication.
- Monarch, WordPress plugin for sharing on social networks
How to install plugins on WordPress
To install a plugin on WordPress you have to differentiate mainly two methods, either from WordPress itself or by downloading the plugin and uploading it to your WordPress. So that you do not have any doubt about how to install plugins in wordpress I leave you a very simple tutorial.
Download wordpress plugins
Did you know all the plugins? Do you use any that are not in this post, share it with us.
And these WordPress posts are ready for you:
- Loco translate, WordPress translation plugin
- Yellow pencil, visual CSS editor