Este artículo tiene:
2Captcha is a CAPTCHA system used by humans with which you can earn money. The service has been created so that the captcha resolution process is carried out in seconds. The system even allows you to transform an image “no matter the quality” into an easy-to-understand text snippet.
You can use their API
The system has an interface that greatly improves the process of Captcha resolution, and in addition to that, there is the inclusion of the service in general with the software.
How to use the 2Captcha API
When working with any program in languages such as, java or python, the 2Captcha API is responsible for carefully analyzing each website. The resolution of a CAPTCHA, in general, requires:
- Send either the text or image to the system
- Wait a few seconds while the “task identification“
- Subsequently, it should start an analysis process in which it will study whether the tasks have beencompleted 100%
- Wait a few seconds while the server returns the results.
Java being one of the most widely used languages, we will explain below how our system works when facing captcha resolution:
- You must change g-recaptcha-response and instead place the token thrown by our system
- Follow the steps that the page shows you, this includes completing a form and then submitting it identifying it with a name.
- Consider that, you can enable the option of callback executed, located in the data-callback
- Ready! Captcha resolution has been completed
All the ways to resolve CAPTCHA
Resolving a captcha in 2Captcha is similar to the methods already known, however, it is much easier and faster. To solve a captcha with this systemyou must:.
- All users will receive a special token, which has been named: theAPI key. This is nothing more than a string of only32 characters. This key must be requested through the “configuration” section of the account.
- The next step will be to send to the API URL of our server a HTTP POST request, as it will accept and contribute to the analysis of the text or image to be decrypted. Consider that, in case of any error the system will inform you.
- The process may take depending on the type of Captcha, for example, in the case of Recaptcha, the analysis may take at least 20 seconds, although there are types of captchas in which the study takes just under 5 seconds.
- You must then send a HTTP GET request, since this method allows not only to view the requests (by all involved) but also the user to modify them a little. The request like the previous one should be sent to our API.
At this point, the system response may vary depending on the status of the Captcha. An example of this is that, if it has been solved without any problems, the system will give monosyllabic responses, such as: ok.
Now, in case of any inconvenience, the system will throw: CAPCHA_NOT_READY, and if the problem persists an error code will be sent to you.
Your system’s CAPTCHA types
Onyour server it is possible to solve normal captcha, text captcha, ReCaptcha V2, invisible version of ReCaptcha V2, ReCaptcha V3, and many more.
This type of captcha is based on an image that has a slight amount of text in poor quality and a little distorted, but still readable to the human eye. In this case for the Captcha resolution it will be necessary to send to our API the HTTP POST request.
Consider that, the system supports images in base64 and multipart, being the first one one one of the most complete since it works with a system that allows to define the type of captcha, and for its part, the multipart, is the one we commonly see in the neighbor servers.
This is a captcha that contains text only. Usually, the user will have to answer a question for subsequent captcha resolution. Captcha parsing requires the text captcha parameter to be sent along with the HTTP POST request.
This is one of the most common captchas, it is “I am not a robot” which has a box that must be clicked to complete the captcha. To resolve it, you will need to:
- Right-click on the reminder, and Inspect Element (Q), and then copy the parameter value.
- There are two options, the first is: look for the parameter: data-sitekey or a link starting with: www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/anchor
- Send your server a request either, HTTP POST or GETT
- Place the value obtained in the previous section, which will be known as the data for: google key and wait for our system to do the rest.
Invisible from ReCaptcha V2
Yes! ReCaptcha V2 has an invisible version, which is located in an entire DIV snippet positioned at -10 000 px, being the one that keeps it hidden from human view.
The most common cases in which the invisible version of ReCaptcha V2 is perceived, is when the “I am not a robot” box does not appear on the page at the first moment, however, it is present at the moment of clicking on the screen. To complete this type of Captcha, it will be necessary to carry out the processes used with Java mentioned above.
This type of Captcha is one of the newest ones we can find in Google. It does not require any human action. Its interface is similar to that of ReCaptcha V2, except that it uses a “human” identification system.
The resolution of ReCaptcha V3 with our server is very easy, first you must make sure that the website has ReCaptcha V3, then find the parameters: sitekey, action and pageurl, and with them send a request to our API, and wait for the system to do its job, in case of not resolving the captcha the server will send an error message.