Este artículo tiene:
In this article I will explain how to know if you have been blocked from Twitter, we will also talk a little about the benefits of this social network that is not characterized by a huge number of users, but by the loyalty of Internet users.
There are a lot of celebrities and Influencers with presence in this social network, if you can not access your profile on Twitter is because possibly you have been blocked, but how could that happen? Do you have doubts that really hallas has been blocked on Twitter?
So, you can carry out a smart marketing strategy and even increase your number of followers.
Why have I been blocked on Twitter?
Twitter is a very popular social network in Spain and the world, of course it is not as big as Facebook, but it is very useful to express your knowledge, ideas, give news, among other functions.
In general, those who have a presence on the platform want to have followers, however, some are blocked.
This is due to the policies or conditions of use of the social network, which prevents the publication of comments that infringe on the rights of others. Thus, the freedom to express oneself is regulated.
Now, these accounts can be blocked directly by the platform, but it is also possible that a user blocks us, in this sense, they will have their reasons, but it is usually because perhaps they find our content offensive.
How do I know who has blocked me from Twitter?
Blockers will not come out to you in the form of a notification, however, there are several ways to perceive who has blocked you, below, I will give you some ideas:
- Fewer tweets from an active user. I consider this to be the first sign of blocking. If you constantly see tweets from a person, and suddenly they have stopped being active, it is possible that they continue their activity, but without you, i.e. “they have blocked you”.
- Check the user’s profile. From your computer or cell phone, go to the magnifying glass or search engine of the platform and enter the suspicious account. Generally on the screen it says “following” if it does not, it means that the person may have made some change.
- Try to follow him/her. If when you click on follow, you cannot follow him/her, then you have definitely been blocked, you will not be able to see his/her tweets.
What makes it a bit complicated to know if you have been blocked or not, is having to check each user, if you have thousands of users, the task is more complicated, but if you already have an idea that someone has blocked you, accessing their profile and checking the block will be very simple.
Why have a presence on Twitter?
This social network has great visibility, so it is an excellent tool for many companies that want to promote their products or services. Of course, for it to work you must have a good number of followers.
How to get followers on Twitter?
This social network is not very different from its sister cousins “Instagram and Facebook”, they belong to the same family. We know that the number of followers is synonymous with popularity.
So, for starters, you must learn to make popular. In this regard, you need to have an attractive profile, in addition you must be constant, that is to say active.
For this, there are those who share photos, comments, entertaining videos or videos that provide value, among many things. All this in order that every day more people see your interesting profile and follow you.
Now, there is a very particular way to climb in popularity and I personally have been very surprised and that is to Buy Twitter followers. Of course, you have to know where to look for this type of followers for the technique to work, but I’m telling you right now that you can get Twitter followers cheap.
This technique is very clever, mind you, in real life, not virtual, if we see an establishment without any customers, we mentally assume that there are no good prices, and therefore we do not even enter the premises, instead, when there are many people we are itching with curiosity and say “Man, what’s there, and we take a look.”
Well, buying followers on this social network has the same effect, by seeing the number of users who follow you it is possible that you manage to capture the attention of others, and therefore raise your popularity.
Well, since we are talking about popularity and followers on Twitter, let’s talk a little about marketing in this field. According to some statistical studies collected in The Global State of Digital in 2019 “52% of the world’s population uses social networks”. (Report created by Hootsuite and We Are Social).
Of course, these data were made before the Coronavirus contingency, so, you should know that in the last year the presence in social networks has increased much more.
Learning how to do Social Media Marketing is not difficult, although I will tell you that it requires effort and, of course, a defined objective.
Below, I will give you some simple tips, so you can incorporate a good strategy:
- Have a goal. You must set a goal, that is, ask yourself: Do I want to increase product sales? Do I offer a service? Increase traffic to my website? Etc. Depending on this you can go towards a specific goal when using social networks.
- Offer quality content. You must provide variety in the way you show yourself, so write, post images, videos, etc.
- Closeness. Even if you are very active in the networks, it is necessary to spend time with your followers, interacting with them creates a bond of loyalty. In addition, it will allow you to get to know your Buyer persona.
- Create profiles in the right places. Although you want to have visibility, it is not advisable to saturate your brand in every existing social network. Rather, think about which network is in tune with your brand.
On the other hand, do not forget that one of the infallible bases of marketing is the 4 P’s, so you can incorporate this interesting strategy in social networks.
It is true that virtual media have made our way of selling products or services have changed a little, and more in recent times, however, you have to keep pace with the modern era in which we live.