Este artículo tiene:
Video has become one of the main features of Twitter, with both casual users and big brands uploading videos on a regular basis. Want to know how to download videos from Twitter?
Watching and sharing videos on Twitter is easy enough, but it’s impossible to save them to your PC, smartphone or tablet from the platform, so users are forced to find alternative methods to download their favorite videos from Twitter.
How to easily download Twitter videos on your computer
Downloading Twitter videos on a computer is by far the easiest method and does not require the installation of any additional software.
- Open a web browser of your choice and go to Twitter.com. You don’t need to be logged in.
- Find the tweet with the video you want to save.
- Right-click on the date of the tweet; that’s the permalink.
- A menu will appear. Select Copy link address. The tweet’s web address will be saved to your computer’s clipboard.
- Go to DownloadTwitterVideo.com.
- In the website field, paste the tweet’s web address by right-clicking and selecting Paste, or by pressing Ctrl+V.
- Press Enter.
Two buttons will appear with options for downloading the video. Choose MP4 for a low resolution version of the video; MP4 HD for a high resolution version.
Right-click and select Save Link As to save the video to your computer.
These instructions can be used in the Chrome browser, which works similarly on Windows, Mac and Linux. Other browsers may have different tags for the same action. Here’s how to download videos from Twitter.
How to download Twitter videos on Android
Unlike the previous method, saving videos to an Android device requires an additional app, but can still be done quickly.
To download videos from Twitter, download the free +Download app on your Android device. This app is needed to save Twitter videos to your device for playback without being with an internet connection.
Open the official Twitter app on your Android device and search for the tweet that contains the video you want to share.
Once you find it, tap the Share icon, and then tap the Share link.
The +Download app will appear in the list of apps you can share the video with. Tap it. Your Twitter video will be automatically imported into the +Download app and downloaded to your Android device.
How to download Twitter videos on iPhone and iPad
Iphone and iPad users have to do a little more work than Android users to save Twitter videos, and it can also become more complicated and time-consuming.
- Download the free MyMedia app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the official Twitter app and find the tweet that contains the video you want to save.
- Touch the tweet so that the text and video fill the entire screen. Be careful not to touch any links or hashtags in the tweet.
- Under the tweet, next to the heart icon, there will be another icon that looks like an arrow coming out of a box. Tap it.
- Click Copy Link. The tweet URL will be saved to your device’s clipboard.
- Close the Twitter app and open the MyMedia app.
- Touch Browser in the bottom menu.
- In the field at the top of the app, type www.TWDown.net and tap Go. This basically loads you a web page within the MyMedia app.
- Scroll down the web page until you see a field that says Enter Video. Tap this field to bring up the cursor, then tap and briefly hold your finger on it and release it to open the Paste option.
- Tap Paste to paste the tweet’s web address into the field.
- Tap the Download button next to the field.
The web page will now reload and provide you with several download links for your video in a variety of sizes and resolutions. Click on the one you wish to download.
As soon as you tap a download link, a menu will appear. Tap Download the file, and then type a name for the saved video.
- In the bottom menu, tap Media. You should see the saved video on this screen.
- Tap the name of the video file.
A new menu will appear with a list of options. Hit Save to save a copy of your Twitter video to the folder on your iOS device. You can now open it in other apps as if you had made it yourself.