Este artículo tiene:
If you liked a video, don’t let it get lost among so much content. You can download them to watch it again and again. How can you download videos from TikTok? Is there more than one way to do it? I’ll explain the answers below.
TikTok has a lot of users, who in turn upload a lot of videos every day, so the amount of posts there is skyrocketing. You can find videos of almost anything while browsing this platform. And that’s regardless of whether the person who posted the clip is among those you follow.
Conditions for downloading videos on TikTok
Downloading videos from TikTok is very simple and may only take you a few minutes, depending on how good you are with technology. But, not just anyone can enter a video and download it. And there are a few requirements that must be met.
But you don’t have to worry because those requirements are very easy to meet. I’m going to mention them right away. By the way, you must meet both requirements.
- TikTok’s user. Only people who are properly registered on the TikTok platform have access to video downloads. The good news is that registration is very simple, you only need to have a valid email address and complete the information requested.
- Upload videos. Even if you are already registered, you will still be missing this requirement. TikTok is a video sharing platform and its creators not only want you to watch them, but to get you even more involved by uploading your own content. Only then can you have the option to download other people’s TikTok videos.
Of course, keep in mind that just uploading 1 video will already activate the download options, so it will be very easy for you to accomplish that step.
Methods to download videos on TikTok
Downloading videos from TikTok allows you to watch it at any time, even if you don’t have internet, and even share it on other social networks like WhatsApp, Telegram and others. There are several ways to download them. Below, I will show you three foolproof methods.
Download TikTok videos from the mobile app feature
I will start by explaining to you the easiest way to download videos on TikTok, the audiovisual content platform and social network. Here are the steps you need to take.
- Select video. The first step is to choose the clip you want to download.
- Share. It is true that this button is mainly designed to share content with other users, but in this case you share it with your device. Click on that button.
- Save video. Among the options that the application will give you will be the one you are looking for: “Save video”. Click there and wait for it to download.
- Locate video. The TikTok application does not ask you at any time when you will save the video. This is because it saves them by default in the photos folder. There you can find it and watch it as many times as you want.
I must tell you that, to make it even easier for you to find the video on your device after downloading it, the platform shows you the download information and the place where the clip was placed, in a small green window.
Downloading TikTok video on PC
As we know, TikTok allows you to sign up for it after downloading the application and installing it. But you can also access it directly via the internet from your computer. If you are using the latter means and you want to download a video, then you must take the following steps.
- Choose video. It seems obvious, but it encompasses more than just knowing which clip you want to download, you must enter it and copy the link. Make sure you copy the link correctly.
- Downloader. You must visit the TikTok download page. To find it just put in the search engine “TikTok Downloader” and click on the first result.
- Link. Once there, you will see a section designed for you to place the link to the video you had previously copied.
- Download. Click on that option and wait a few seconds. If you did the previous steps correctly, then the video will be displayed in another window so you can download it without problems and even see where it will go when downloaded.
- Enjoy. You already have the video on your computer, so now all you have to do is choose the media player you like and play it.
Download TikTok video by email
Thanks to the options I’ve mentioned so far, you can enjoy the multimedia content you like the most over and over again. And as you’ve probably noticed, it’s very easy to do so. Just locate the “Download video” or “Save video” option and that’s it. But what if that option does not appear on the clip you want to download?
There is still one more option left, the email. But I’m not talking about sharing the link to the video, as that will only allow you to go to the content but using the internet.
I will show you how to download a TikTok video with your email and have it saved to your device. Here are the steps you need to do.
- Choose video. As is done in the other download methods, the first thing you should do is locate the video you want to download.
- Share. Choose that option. You can easily locate it on the right side of the clip. After clicking on it, other options will appear.
- Email. Among the options displayed, you will see one that says “email”. In that one you must enter.
- Client email. At this point, TikTok itself creates an email and attaches the video you plan to download. It will do this through another window and using one of the existing email clients. It is possible that at this point it will ask you for information about your email client, especially if it is the first time you download using this means.
- Send. As I pointed out in the previous point, TikTok creates the email and attaches the video file. Now you just have to put in the recipient section your email or someone else’s email. After doing so, you can send the email with the video to that address and that’s it.
As you may have noticed, downloading videos from TikTok is very simple, just follow the steps and in a few seconds you can enjoy the content as many times as you want.