Este artículo tiene:
- 1 Download Instagram photos to your mobile or Smartphone
- 2 How to download Instagram profile pictures
- 3 How to download Instagram Stories or stories on your smartphone
- 4 Download Instagram photos to your PC or computer
- 5 Do you want to download Instagram Stories or stories on your computer
- 6 Download Stories or stories from pc or mobile manually
The Instagram social network allows us to share our photos and see those of others, plus we find fun, informative and artistic images and full of filters. You’ve surely wanted to have them in your gallery either to show them to your friends or to share it on your feed.
Although there are different methods to download photos from Instagram such as taking a Screenshot or saving them to your collection these options do not guarantee you a good image quality.
But don’t worry, I’ll show you step by step how to download photos from Instagram quickly and easily.
Download Instagram photos to your mobile or Smartphone
Although the Instagram social network does not have an option to download multimedia content (videos, photos, images, Stories or stories) as other social networks, such is the case of Facebook which, in addition, also allows you to download your videos and Twitter, which also allows it, with the help of other Apps you can download images on the social network Instagram easily. Here you can see all advantages and disadvantages of Instagram.
Wherever you are, having your mobile device with Internet you can save the Instagram images you want on the memory of it and even on your Tablet or computer by following these tips and solutions. In addition, now you can also upload photos to Instagram from your PC or Mac computer.
Using the Video Downloader For Instagram App
You will get it from Play Store, after installing it we authorize the permissions. The same application will explain you step by step how to download images on Instagram, it will be like this:
- The first thing is to access the original Instagram application and find the photo or content we want to download
- In the top right is an icon with three dots vertically, click there on the option “copy link”
- We return to the application and it will have already detected the link and downloaded the file automatically and even give you the option to share it by WhatsApp
Using the Instg Download App for Android
This application as the name implies will allow you to download the images you want and even videos that are on Instagram, in addition to having an option that allows you to post the content you have downloaded on your profile.
The steps to use Instg Download are very easy:
- Download the app
- Open it and accept the app permissions
- Select “Open Instagram” and search for the content you want to get
- Once in the post select the airplane icon and click on the “copy link” option
- Go back to the Instg Download app
- Then the link will automatically paste into the text box, if it doesn’t, proceed to paste it yourself
- Select on “Save Image” or “Save Video”
- Name the download file and you’re done!
With these eight simple steps you will already have in your gallery stored the image or video and with the best resolution quality.
Using the Fastsave for Instagram App to download photos from Instagram
This is another Android-only app, it is very popular as it is one of the simplest and easiest to use.
- Obtain the app via Google Play
- If you don’t know how to use it you will get a tutorial that you decide whether to watch or skip it by clicking all the arrows that will take you to the start of the App
- Select the “Fastsave services” option and activate it
- Click the “Open” button, it will take you back to the account you were logged in
- Choose the photo you liked by clicking
- Finally select “Copy link” and download
Of course, it is necessary that the account from which you want to download the image is public, if not unfortunately the application will not work.
Using the Downloadgram App
With this fantastic Instagram photo downloader app you can not only use it to download the images on your Smartphone or mobile device but you can even use it on your computer.
- Install the app on your device
- Simultaneously log in to Instagram
- Select the photo you want to download by clicking
- Copy the URL address (or select “copy link”)
- Open the Downloadgram app and paste the URL address
- Click “Download”
- Once the photo has fully loaded, select “Download Image”
The chosen image will have been saved in the “Downloads” folder.
Using the Fastsave App for iPhone iOS
The previous apps for downloading photos from Instagram were for Android mobile-only use, but I’ll show you a special app for iPhone.
This is the case of Fastsave for IOs, this App is very easy to use, follow the steps carefully:
- Download the app
- Choose the image you want to have in your gallery
- Select the “Save Image” option and it will have been saved to your iPhone.
Yes, that’s how simple it is to download images from Instagram! You can do it from both your contacts’ accounts and the Influencers you follow. From now on you can start testing which of these apps you like the most.
How to download Instagram profile pictures
You’ve surely wanted to see a profile picture at large size and you couldn’t, the thought of downloading it to your mobile seems difficult. Well, it’s that easy:
- Download the application “Profile photo downloader for Instagram”, it is simple to use and free
- Open the application, allow it to access the files on our mobile device
- Enter the name of the account from which we want to get the profile picture, and that’s it!
It will appear on the screen our chosen photo, we have the option to download it and we can also share it on other networks such as WhatsApp or WhatsApp Web.
How to download Instagram Stories or stories on your smartphone
The apps I showed you how to use above to download Instagram media files are not compatible for downloading Stories, because these don’t have a URL link. But relax that’s not a problem, I’ll explain you also what apps we have for that and how to use them.
The steps to get the stories with this application are as follows:
- Once you have installed the App, you must log in from there
- Search for your contact’s story, which will appear in the order of the most recent post and if what you want is to download the story of someone you don’t follow, you just have to search for their exact username
- After selecting the story you will see three options “repost” that is, repost that content in your story, the other option “Save” this will save the story as a video in your gallery and finally “Share” is selected when you want to share it on WhatsApp, mail, among others.
- The content will be saved in your gallery.
This is the most used because of how practical and secure it is, it is also special for Android systems. You will find it completely free on Google Play.
Instagram + + app for IOs
If your Smartphone system is iPhone, the method to download history is very different. From your mobile browser you are going to access a store called “Tutu App” for Chinese applications. After installing this App, you must accept all the security permissions. Follow these steps:
- Type in the search engine “Instagram + +” and download
- Access from the App to your account, there you will see the same format as the original Instagram app (only with ads)
- And finally locate the story you want
- Click the icon on the bottom right with an arrow shape
- Followed by the app will ask us what size we want the download, we choose and that’s it.
Download Instagram photos to your PC or computer
To download Instagram photos to your computer it is essential to download the browser “Downloader For Instagram”, as it will allow you to acquire the content you want from this social network (photos, images and videos). If you do not use Chrome you have the option of “Instagram helper for Firefox”.
Once you have installed the “Downloader For Instagram” or “Instagram helper for Firefox” extension in your browser, follow the next two steps:
- Log in to Instagram from your browser
- Look for the post you wish to purchase
- Click on the “Download” option located at the top left
In addition to this method, I’ll show you four more options that you can use to download Instagram photos to your PC or computer
Option 1: With Google Chrome
This technique to download Instagram photos is widely used for its simplicity and ease, plus it allows you to download the images exceeding the size of 600 x 600 pixels. Do you want to acquire your next images with this method? I’ll explain how to do it.
- We place ourselves on the picture we want to get
- Select the inspect option by clicking on the second key of our mouse
- Next a menu will appear, and we select “Application” then “Frames”, “Top” and finally “Images”
- Selecting the last option will open a window with each of the images contained in the profile
- Click on the image you like and click on the right mouse button the option “Open Imagine in a new Tab” to open the image in a new tab
- Just click on the option “Save image as”, rename and ready
Did you notice, downloading Instagram photos online is as simple as the blink of an eye.
Option 2: With Firefox
With Firefox it is also possible to download the Instagram photos you want without using extensions or external applications. Just follow the following steps:
- At the top left of the URL bar we click on the “i” icon next to the padlock icon
- Click on the arrow, then select “connection” and then “more info”
- A new window will open with different options, and we select “media” and all the images will appear
- Click on the image in question, and select “save as” and that’s it!
Option 3: Downalbúm
This extension will allow you to download Instagram photos, images and also the videos you want, you just have to install it via Chrome Store and don’t worry, it’s totally free and a breeze to use.
- Install Downalbúm
- Open a tab in the browser with the web version of Instagram
- Then you must search for the profile and click on the photo you want to get
- The option will appear below this “Download” the image will open in a new tab
- Finally, select right click “Save image as”, rename the file and you have it
To save Instagram videos, follow the same three steps and you are done.
Option 4: Hacking (Trick)
I’m not a magician, but I’ll show you a super cool trick for downloading images on Instagram. Watch how you should do it:
- Log in to your account
- Look for the photo you want to purchase
- Once you have chosen it, right click on it and select the option “Open link in a new tab so we will get the URL
- In order to download the image to your computer you will add the following to the URL: “/media/?size=l”
- By doing this you will have hacked the Instagram photo and you will only have to download it in the option “Save image as.”
For sure by following all the steps of any of these options you will manage to get the images you want and when you want. Give it a try and see!
Do you want to download Instagram Stories or stories on your computer
I will now show you how to download Instagram photos online from stories, without the need to install external applications that may put at risk the integrity or operation of your computer.
Also, no matter if your computer is Apple or Windows, I selected the best online tools, find out what they are and how to use them.
I chose this as the first option because it is highly rated among its users, for its speed and intuitiveness.
With only two steps you will have the stories you want:
- First go to the website, enter “Instawload” and paste the link or URL of the profile from which you want to download the Storie
- You will see a list of all the stories of the chosen profile, download the one you want
This one unlike the previous one has the steps to download the Stories more clear and evident, you will have to have it saved among your favorite pages to get them. Now, the similarity it has is that you must copy and paste the exact link of the contact and thus access the active Stories.
The page you should definitely try is this InstaPerfil.com, it’s super simple. As you know Instagram Stories don’t have URL address, so the procedure is paste in the search engine of the page the URL of the account and click on “Search”, so you will have their 24 hours in stories. Yes, it’s that easy!!!
Download Stories or stories from pc or mobile manually
Last and not least, I found another manual and handmade method somewhat different from what I have presented above for downloading photos from Instagram.
You won’t need apps, web pages or extensions to your browser. Of course, this doesn’t guarantee the quality of the content, but it is a good option that is much easier and more direct.
The first thing you must do to download photos from Instagram, is to locate the content photo or video you want to download, after doing this, capture the content if it is an image or photo by performing a Screenshot from your computer or mobile and, finally, crop the image or photo to the size you want.
If it’s a video, do you think it will be complicated? Not at all! You will use a semi-manual method, since in this case you will need the help of a screen recording application or tool. Once in the story, record what happens in the story while it is playing.
If the content you are going to acquire (whether photo, image, video or story) you wish to repost you must attribute it to the original author, especially if these are commercial. You must use them in a conscious and respectful way, do not hurt other users. Stop cyberbullying!