Este artículo tiene:
In this post I will explain how to make a webinar and what is this type of seminar that is gaining more and more popularity among users, thanks to the advantages and the convenience it offers.
What is a webinar and how does it work?
A webinar is a seminar, lecture or workshop that is delivered online. In fact, the formation of the word itself tells us that it is a combination of web and seminar
One of its main virtues and outstanding features is that during its delivery the participants and the person who offers it can exchange impressions, results and opinions in a very interactive way.
The webinar speaker speaks live to his audience and participants can ask him any questions they wish, as well as listen to each other’s interventions and be able to comment on them.
Thus, this type of activity is carried out live, in real time, with a specific time and date that were pre-established in advance. Once you have registered for it, you can participate as long as you have a computer with an Internet connection, and you have uploaded the necessary software to run it or entered the password that the organizers have sent you.
You are interested in: Watch Santos Muñoz’s Webinar to create a PBN
Having said all this, you are probably wondering: How do you do a webinar? It’s very simple, I’m going to explain it to you next.
How to make a webinar
If you want to conduct a successful webinar, you will only need to follow these simple three steps:
- Choose a program: there are multiple programs that allow the realization of webinars. Some are free and others are paid, and you can choose one or the other depending on what you need for your conference, course or workshop. Once chosen, you will only have to follow the instructions that the program will give you to configure it. Once you have managed this more technical aspect, you can focus on the content.
- Prepare your interventions: as in any conference, course or workshop, the person who prepares it has to search for information about the topic he/she wants to develop and make an outline so that his/her intervention is well organized, structured and with an interesting and worked content. This way, you will surprise your participants, who will be delighted.
- Send invitations: one of the most common ways to carry out a webinar is to invite attendees by e-mail. You can customize your invitation and send it to the invitees, who will receive it along with the link they will have to click on to register. After that, they will only have to wait for the activity to start.
Once all this is done, your webinar is ready for practice. If you’re not convinced yet, I’m sure you will be after I’ve told you what the advantages of webinars are.
Advantages of Webinars
The advantages of the webinar are many:
- You can give it comfortably from home: you only have to set a schedule and a registration deadline, and you can start organizing it.
- By doing it from home, you will not have the inconvenience of traveling or renting a place to give it, something that will allow you to save a lot of money.
- With the types of scheduling that exist for this type of activity, you can carry out many very useful and dynamic actions to make your webinar a success. For example, you can share your screen with the participants, give them permissions to chat with each other or to provide the list of attendees with total privacy, enable question rounds and a great number of very useful and innovative options.
After having told you how to make a webinar, surely you’ve been wanting to prepare one to exchange knowledge in a very interactive and innovative way. What are you waiting for?