Este artículo tiene:
- 1 Remarkable features and functionalities of MailRelay
- 2 How to create a free Mailrelay account step by step
- 3 Prices for monthly, customized and prepaid bonus plans
- 4 Advantages of using MailRelay
- 5 Creating a free newsletter
- 6 Create newsletter
- 7 Submit newsletter
- 8 Create free autoresponder
- 9 Create an autoresponder that sends immediately
- 10 Create an autoresponder to be sent after X days
- 11 Performing A/B tests with MailRelay
- 12 Using MailRelay on WordPress
- 13 MailRelay feedback
- 14 Conclusion
Mailrelay is in charge of carrying out campaigns through e-mails, allowing to exercise one of the most used marketing mechanism nowadays. The results that it has yielded allow projecting great income in the future.
If you want to learn a little more about Mailrelay Stay until the end of the post!
Remarkable features and functionalities of MailRelay
Since its creation in mid-2001, it has undergone a large number of updates, obtaining with each one of them improved features and functionalities, among which the following stand out:
- Depending on the user’s requirements and even their email marketing experience, they have the freedom to choose between a free and a paid account. It is worth mentioning that the latter offers very attractive prices.
- All accounts have a technical support section.
- The software has a programming API
- No more worries about bounced emails! The program performs all the management system
- It has synchronization plugins
- Handles under an advanced system, even the simplest tool has an updated mechanism
- It is seen as a HTML editor, which despite being one of the most updated, is very simple to use
How to create a free Mailrelay account step by step
It is very easy, you only need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the official MailRelay site.
- Use a professional email, which means that Hotmail, Gmail, among others will not be supported, in this case it is best to request the service of a web hosting and use the email that you will provide through it.
- Click on the option: Create Account.
- Afterwards a new window will open with a small form where the following data will be requested: Name, Email, Phone number.
- Complete the form and click on “I want to create my account“.
- The next step is to verify the registration, for which a link will be sent to the email that will allow you to enter MailRelay.
- To learn all about how the account works, you will need to go to the website again and login.
Prices for monthly, customized and prepaid bonus plans
It’s amazing how much this software can offer:
There are more than 5 monthly plans, of which we can mention, the basic plan, which offers a total of 15,000 emails, for 3,000 subscribers. The standard price and the enterprise price have no value.
Although in case of wanting to cover even more the campaign field, the user can choose, the monthly plan for 10,000 subscribers, which has 50,000 emails. This plan has a standard price of 28 euros, to which is added 0.56 euros for the cost per thousand impressions (CPM). On the other hand, the enterprise price is 39 euros, with 0.78 CPM.
The choice of plan is very simple, you only need to access the platform, make the purchase and wait for MailRelay to do its job.
The particularity of prepaid vouchers is that they adapt to the needs of the users. It is relevant to clarify that, the bonus value will limit the number of subscribers with whom the interaction will take place.
That is, for every 25,000 emails you will have 25,000 subscribers, this type of prepaid bonus has a standard price of 40 euros and added to it 1.6 CPM. On the other hand the enterprise price has a cost of 56 euros plus 2.24 cpm.
This is a much simpler option than the previous ones since, in view of the requirements of some companies, some plans may be “obsolete” which leads to the request for custom plan, and for this it will only be necessary to contact the MailRelay technical team, explain the drawbacks and/or possible ideas for the creation of the plan, and they provide the necessary tools for its subsequent activation.
Advantages of using MailRelay
Among the advantages offered by MailRelay are:
- Creation of unlimited subscriber groups
- Free accounts
- Allows scheduled mailings, thus reducing the amount of work.
- It can be used by beginners, since it has a very easy-to-use interface
- It provides the opportunity to create A/B tests
- It allows you to create user-friendly forms
Increase the limit of emails and subscribers
The goal of MailRelay isto increase the revenue of a company or user who wants to reach millions of people, and this is possible thanks to the proper use of emails.
But the software will not do all the work, it also depends on the user and his knowledge to get by in the world of marketing, a combination of these and of course, its good management will allow increase the limit of emails and therefore, that of subscribers thus allowing the executed campaigns to reach more and more people. MailRelay offers all the necessary tools to carry out the aforementioned activities, it will only be necessary to have an action plan in hand and execute it.
Create subscriber groups
If the objective is to develop a “strong” campaign, the ideal is to create groups of subscribers, since this allows you to select the audience to which the campaign will be directed, which will result in a better adaptation by the subscribers.
One of the most common mistakes is to host all subscribers in a single segment, without taking into account all the consequences that this can generate. MailRelay even allows you to distinguish active subscribers from those who have not performed any activity in the last few days. To create groups of subscribers it will be necessary to follow the following steps:
- Log in
- Go to the control panel and click on “create subscribers“, this option is located on the top left side of the screen
- Followed by a series of options and click on Create.
- Then a small window will be enabled in which the name of the group must be added, click on “save” and wait for the group to be created.
- The program will display a list of the groups created, and if they are visible or not, this option can be changed as many times as necessary, and that’s it! the creation of campaignscan start whenever the user wishes.
For the information to reach subscribers in the “right” way, it is important to choose between two options, to do it manually or automatically. The first option consists in the creation of email that will be sent by the user in question, this email will be delivered to users in real time.
On the other hand, when talking about automatic sending, the results can be more favorable than the previous option, since it allows better organization of the tasks, providing the opportunity to send the email according to a day and time chosen by the user.
Creating a newsletter in MailRelay is very simple to do this you will need to:
- Sign in and go to the control panel
- Click on “create newsletter” said option is available in the central part of the page
- A window will be enabled with a small form in which data such as:
- The name of the newsletter
- The group of users to which it will be addressed
- To start the next step it will be necessary to click on continue, since this option enables a third window in which the best options and formats to create the newsletter professionally
- At the culmination of step number 4, the screen below will not require any action, which means that to continue with the creation of the newsletter you only need to click on “continue” and that’s it.
This option will only be enabled when you follow the steps explained in the previous section. Once you have completed all the data to create the newsletter, the “new newsletter” is displayed in the first place, and to send it you only need to click on it to select it and then send it.
Create free autoresponder
The autoresponders are nothing more than, emails sent after complying with the “rules” of the program, being one of them the subscription of a new user to the list, action with which the software will be in charge of receiving the user. This option is not very common in email marketing tools, which is one of the reasons why MailRelay has become the favorite of many.
Create an autoresponder that sends immediately
This action is only available once a newsletter has been created, the difference is that, for the creation of a newsletter you had to click on the “send” option. When we talk about autoresponder this option is discarded and instead is taken “Autoresponder”
If the goal is for the email to be sent once the person has decided to be part of the website, the correct thing to do would be to click on the“Send immediately” option. Next, choose the group of subscribers to which the user will be addressed, and click on the “save” option. This activity will allow the new subscribers to receive the selected email and feel more related to the campaign in execution.
Create an autoresponder to be sent after X days
To complete this option it will be necessary to create a newsletter and execute the “autoresponder” option, except that, the “send immediately” option will be ignored, since this time the scheduling of the newsletter will be carried out, and for this it will be necessary to select in the “field” box the scheduling date on which the newsletter will be delivered.
The date, time and subscriber group must be selected. In case you want the email to be sent in less than two weeks the value to write in “intervals (days)” must be -14. Finally, it will only be necessaryto verify that the data is correct.
Performing A/B tests with MailRelay
This type of test allows you to run two versions of the same newsletter, separating the subscribers of a group, which means that, each group fragment will receive a different version of the email.
Once the email has been sent, it will be possible to analyze the views of the email, and in case one of them has more receptivity than the other, the first one can be sent to the rest of the subscribers, this to guarantee the complete acceptance of the email.
To perform an A/B test with MailRelay you will need to:
- Create a newsletter to perform the test
- Click on A/B test
- A window will then open in which you will be prompted:
- The newsletter to choose to perform the test
- The amount of subscribers to which the email will be delivered (%)
- The type of test to send
- Sender’s name
- Then click on Save, and then wait for the display window to make sure that all the data provided are correct
- Send the newsletter, taking into account the one whose views are the highest.
Using MailRelay on WordPress
At first, we commented that, to enjoy all that this incredible email marketing tool can do, it is necessary to create the account with a professional email address, which means that, logging into MailRelay on WordPress using an account managed by the management system, will not generate any inconvenience.
The supplied code will allow either a custom subscription or a standard subscription type, although if the user prefers, he/she can choose both. The objective is to develop forms that can be seamlessly integrated into the design of the user’s web portal.
- While it is not the only tool to perform email marketing, for many it is seen as one of the most complete and versatile. There are cases where there may be some inconvenience with the delivery of emails, and is that sometimes some may reach the spam folder, but it is nothing to worry about.
- There have been some inconveniences, but the technical support service, has done its job very well. The software has everything you need to succeed in the world of email marketing
- It has a very easy to use interface, it has been created in Spanish, which makes it even easier to use. It is free and that does not mean that it limits some options. It is a tool worth trying.
Not for nothing, MailRelay is considered one of the best software to carry out email marketing. The number of subscribers can be unlimited as long as you choose the right plan.
It is a unique tool, few offer so many options and ask for so little investment in return. There may be cases where there is amisuse of the tool or problems in the system, however, the technical support service carries out its work perfectly. If you want to succeed with email marketing, using MailRelay can provide excellent results.